November 27, 2010

3 Thanksgiving Videos

3 Thanksgiving Videos: "

Thanksgiving Emotion, Laughs and Deals

Each Thanksgiving I look for a variety of content that covers the thanks-giving emotion of the U.S. holiday, the commercial angle and some levity. This year I found three videos worth sharing.

Soldier’s Shoutouts

We all have a soft spot in our hearts for our men and women serving in uniform to defend our nation (no matter your country). Here’s a short video of soldiers giving their loved ones a shoutout back home.



Thanksgiving Fun Facts

If you like cheesy humor, this video is for you. Chad and Angie share their favorite aspects of Thanksgiving and some meaningless, but fun Thanksgiving trivia.



Black Friday Deals

I searched and viewed several videos on Black Friday. The video I chose to share with you is a short video from Amazon promoting their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. It’s short and to the point. Compared to some of the long informercials I found, this one gets the job done in under 2 minutes.



If you’re in the U.S. whatever your Thanksgiving tradition is, I wish you and your family a healthy and happy one! My wish is that all nations adopt an attitude of thanksgiving every day of the year!

"