August 20, 2014

Why it is hard to have a boys night out when you are in a relationship

Why it is hard to have a boys night out when you are in a relationship.Last Friday night I was invited with the boys for some fun. “I told my wife I would be home by midnight,….I swear !!! Well the hours passed and the beers and shots went down to easily…around 2:30 am and a wee bit drunken, I took a taxi home.

just as I got in the door…the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times…Quickly, realizing my wife would probably wake up , I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with her (even when totally hammered…3 cucckoos plus 9 = midnight !!!

Well the next morning my wife was in a good mood and she asked what time I got in….I said twelve Midnight….she didn’t seem mad at all ( I was thinking I got away with one)….

then she said we need a new cuckoo clock…I then asked her why…and she said….well, last night our cuckoo clock cuckooed 3 times, then said oh $hit….cuckooed 4 times, cleared it’s throat and cuckooed 3 more times…laughed and cuckooed twice more and the tripped over the coffee table and farted.
d she said….well, last night our cuckoo clock cuckooed 3 times, then said oh $hit….cuckooed 4 times, cleared it’s throat and cuckooed 3 more times…laughed and cuckooed twice more and the tripped over the coffee table and farted
- See more at: http://seriouslyforreal.com/funny/why-it-is-hard-to-have-a-boys-night-out-when-you-are-in-a-relationship/#sthash.dPUAzjOd.d