September 22, 2010

10 Things I Love about being a Small Business Marketing Consultant

Thanks for the article from WebtechUniverse.com
I have been self-employed for 34 years in various Small Buisnesses and this is the worst economic maelstrom I've ever seen.  I don't know any small biz that has not been seriously hurt by these conditions.  That having been noted, I have decided not to participate in this recession & I don't want my biz friends to do so either.  So I found some new tools & opened an Inbound Marketing Agency to improve the profitablity of Small Biz everywhere.
  1. During this difficult economic period, I can bring continuous, measurable growth to my clients' bottom line.
  2. As a certified Inbound Marketer, it is relatively easy to demonstrate that my clients actually care about their customers' happiness.
  3. I am showing my customers how to build an online presence that they actually own, as opposed to having them have to rent the tools from the traditional Outbound marketing programs; i.e. TV, radio, junk mail, newpapers, etc.
  4. Building a digital version of my customers' brick & mortar operations is fast, consumer-oriented and builds upon their existing strengths.
  5. Using Inbound Marketing, I can build a much larger marketplace for my customers than they have now.
  6. It's really thrilling to bring a company "online" and open their eyes to the enormous potential that is the Web.
  7. It's interesting, but the digital version of a company can last just as long as their existing brick & mortar operations will, maybe longer.  And an online biz is much more flexible than a brick & mortar operation.
  8. Having been self-employed for 34 years, I know how hard & expensive it is to start a successful company the traditional b & m way.  Using I.M. on the web, things happen so fast that there really is no reason to procrastinate; you can go really fast right from the start!  As Victor Kiam said: Procrastination is the assasin of Opportunity!
  9. I am able to leverage my biz experience with Inbound Marketing so as to bring real, measurable value to my clients.
  10. As a S.B. marketing consultant, our company now has the tools to be able to truly listen to exactly what our clients  want.  There's not much of anything that's more powerful than that.